Курсова робота «Менеджмент персоналу у корпорації NESTLE», 2011 рікЗ предмету Транснаціональні корпорації · додано 10.12.2011 23:42 · від Даша · Додати в закладки
Having analysed the internal environment, the following conclusions could be outlined.
The components of the internal environment of the firm have the following properties:
• determine the firm’s production capacity, its ability to make high quality products, the level of costs and profits, the strengths and weaknesses, providing its industrial and commercial potential and competitiveness;
• mostly and some are even completely controlled by the firm;
• an effective management and the availability of necessary resources are the key factors that could minimize internal weaknesses of the firm and lead to further development of its strengths, taking advantages of opportunities.
Therefore, alignment and mutual reinforcement of internal environment components supports overall corporate strategy and fulfills firms’s mission.
• Nestle’s strong financial performance (there were no influence of the world financial crisis) and positive trends in key financial indicators allows making appropriate investments and acquisitions in both developed and emerging markets, therefore investing in the longer-term development of brands and market positions;
• corporate governance of Nestle is successful, almost all directors are independent, and as a result efficient top management of the company is able to successfully run finance, operation, marketing, logistics, sales, and R&D departments which ultimately leads to the fulfillment of main company goal;
• link between the values of company shareholders and the values of society as a whole means that company managed to create shared value in terms of its core business activities (water, nutrition and rural development) that appears to be fundamental in doing business.
In the context of maximizing strengths and opportunities (“maxi-maxi”) stategy Nestle should:
• keep strong financial position in order to further penetration in emerging markerts;
• pay attention on such trends as out-of-home consumption and premiumisation;
• take into account drawback of static markets by developing innovative food products;
• aim to retain brand loyalty;
• launch a separate centralised training division under HR department that will help to reach higher level of cross cultural competence
• aim to finding a right balance between it’s homogenous culture and various national culture.
робота англійською мовою, статистика з офіційний джерел, 2010 рік